The year 2022 was one of the most difficult but also very rewarding year for me. It’s not easy to be a perfect wife, mother, and entrepreneur at the same time so, I ended up working a lot, and had not enough time for myself, or my dearest ones. In 2023, I promise to take better self-care, making that part of my daily routine to avoid burnout and love more. Because that’s the only way how we, multitaskers, can cope with the challenges of life, stay healthy, and keep up the good work.
Here’s a little wrap-up of 2022. I’m sincerely thankful for all the accomplishments, ready to do better and rock in 2023!
- TRC — Designed, developed and soft-launched The Rewear Company’s children’s clothing rental marketplace in Estonia in-cooperation with my co-founder Kristiina Koort;
- TRC — Got in the growth program and received €10K grant from Fashion for Change;
- TRC — Won the Climate Launchpad 2022 in Estonia, the world’s largest green business idea competition;
- TRC — Got into the accelerator program and investment offer of €60K from the Beamline Accelerator;
- TRC — Lenders’ growth rate was 600%, listed 900+ products online, and built an early customers base;
- KiRiVOO— developed new organic silk garments, 100% recycled precious metals jewellery pieces, and the Circle of Life collection;
- KiRiVOO — Sales growth rate was 25%, continued successful partnership with Tallinna Kaubamaja, Krunnipea DP, and launched KiRiVOO jewellery collection online at Alfavega, Ehestu and offline in Pärnu at the Villa Ammende;
- KiRiVOO — received the following awards: Good Brand Award, Best Innovative Jewellery Brand — Estonia, and Most Sustainable Fashion & Jewellery Brand — Estonia;
- Gave an interview to Delfi, Õhtuleht, Kanal 2 and TV3;
- I was recognised as One of 6 Top Sustainable Entrepreneurs by the Sublime Magazine.
Happy New Year to all of you!!! :)
Written by Ines Karu-Salo, impact entrepreneur (LinkedIn).